FAQ ideas

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu May 6 21:31:17 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 09:53:35AM +0530, Aditya Patawari wrote:
> Also include points on the ownership of the code and the license which will
> be used.

Not sure if I replied.  I reviewed, edited, and added the information
we had or could create.  I'll keep working on the legal angles.  If we
have sponsors this round who are not from Red Hat, we'll have to
consider their legal and payment needs.  That means the legal stuff
will continue changing over the next month, I expect.

- Karsten