I want to be a mentor for the proposal "Hot File system Backup using Ext4 Snapshots"

sergey ivanov sergey57 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:33:57 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'm Sergey Ivanov, I'd like to be a mentor for the proposal "Hot File
system Backup using Ext4 Snapshots".  Freenode IRC Nick: seriv.
I work in OmniTI as a system administrator. I'd like to have good
snapshots with means to serialize the changes made on the filesystem
between them and to send/receive these from one filesystem to anothen
on linux.  I use this every day in solaris on zfs and miss it in
linux. I was a packager in Altlinux team (dovecot, reiser4...), and
helped by testing and benchmarking filesystems.
If I need to send more details or information, please tell what and
where to supply.
--
  Regards,
   Sergey Ivanov