Update on bugspad.

Mayank Jha mayank25080562 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 18:46:30 UTC 2014

I have implemented the basic features of the application, which I last
decided with my mentor, and it was planned to test on the robustness of the
application with the implemented features, rather than implementing new
features. http://209.132.184.128/. Have already been doing it. However, my
mentor is also developing a python version of the application, as code
review would have taken time, and it would take time for it be live ASAP.
However, am continuing with building on my app in Go. This would give an
opportunity, to compare the performance of Go with Python, thus giving us
an idea with the pros and cons of both approaches. I am currently on with
making a design doc, for bugspad, documentation and testing.

--
Mayank Jha
http://mjnovice.wordpress.com/