GSoC 2015 Project Proposal for AskFedora UX/UI & Functionality Overhaul

Kalpani Anuradha anuradha.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Thu Mar 26 12:24:18 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have submitted my project proposal in the Google-Melange page and here is
my application :
fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2015/Student_Application_anuradhaw.

This project is about redesigning and giving a complete overhaul of the
UX/UI of AskFedora which is a question and answer forum and a knowledge
base powered by askbot.

In my application I have included my approach towards the project, the work
I have already done and the tentative timeline.

Thank you
Anuradha Welivita