Community Bonding Reminders!

Aditya Prakash aditya.prakash132 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:12:15 UTC 2015

Thanks Gerard,

I would just like to add a small detail. We had small discussion about this
in meeting
<https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/infrastructure/infrastructure.2015-05-21-18.01.log.html>
yesterday. We are suppose to ask our mentors to add us on their .planet
file. Sgallagh <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sgallagh> also offered
to help if for some reason we were not added by our mentors.