Inability to attend the Fedora infrastructure meeting

Kalpani Anuradha anuradha.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Thu May 28 12:50:50 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am sorry to inform you that I will not be able to attend the Fedora
infrastructure meeting today at 18.00 UTC (11.30 pm Sri Lankan time)
because I am quite sick today and find it difficult to stay up that late.
Please excuse me for today's meeting.

I have been working on the project AskFedora UX/UI and functionality
overhaul with the mentors Sarup Banskota and Suchakra Sharma and I have
been working mainly on developing mockups for askbot using Inkscape in the
last couple of days. I have also set up a git repository to include my svgs
and pngs which you can find here
<https://github.com/anuradha1992/Askbot-mockups>. I will be discussing more
on improving the usability aspect of askbot with my mentors and also with
the infra people and incorporate them as well.

Thank you

--
Anuradha Welivita
Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science and Engineering