Booth setup on Tuesday

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 01:21:56 UTC 2010

So it looks like my flight is getting in on Tuesday a little later
than I wanted, and I probably won't make it to the hotel/conference
area before registration closes.  So I could really use a small number
of people -- just two or three -- to help with booth setup on Tuesday
evening.

We can work out the exact time, but it shouldn't take more than an
hour or so to get everything done.  It would be great if one of those
people was a Red Hat employee, which makes it easier to poke noses
into rooms and rattle cages if needed. ;-)

Ideally these folks could do the booth setup in the afternoon, while
there are lots of people around to find things for you and generally
support the setup effort.  I feel bad saying this, because I can't be
there myself to help.  But at the same time, if that crew gets done
early, we could either join the welcome reception, or I'd be happy to
treat them to dinner. :-)

Just FYI, my flight doesn't leave on Friday until the evening, so I'm
all in for the booth teardown and shipping of things after the
event. :-)