[Test-Announce] Nice-to-have bug process goes (officially) live

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Oct 19 00:59:24 UTC 2010

Hi, everyone. Following up on my drafts from last month - see the
threads
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-September/143343.html and http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2010-October/094469.html  - I've now pushed the Wiki modifications to cover the new process for tracking nice-to-have bugs live. (We've actually been applying the system in practice since F14 Beta, and it's been working well). This also involved creating a page to document the blocker bug process, since we didn't have one before.

The new pages are:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_nth_bug_process

adjusted pages are:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Desktop_validation_testing
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Desktop_validation_results_template

there may be other pages that would benefit from linking to the new
process pages, please do add links wherever appropriate - I'm guessing
releng probably has some places where linkage would make sense.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey