[Test-Announce] 2011-08-29 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Aug 29 06:04:44 UTC 2011

WHAT: Fedora QA Meeting
WHEN: 15:00 UTC (11:00 EDT, 08:00 PDT)
WHERE: #fedora-meeting

Tomorrow (or today...) is QA meeting time again. This week's meeting
will be brought to you by j_dulaney, but I'm sending the announcement.
The agenda looks scarily like last week's because the test week got
pushed back! Please propose any further topics by reply and we'll add
them to the agenda, or just bring them up in the open discussion. Thanks
everyone!

Proposed agenda:
* Previous meeting follow-up
* Beta preparation