[Test-Announce] 2011-12-12 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting provisionally CANCELLED

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Dec 10 06:12:10 UTC 2011

Hi, folks. As no agenda items other than the standard catch-ups have
been proposed via the list or on the Wiki page, and we have no action
items from last week's meeting to catch up with, the 2011-12-12 meeting
is provisionally cancelled, per the meeting SOP: there's no point having
a meeting just for the sake of having a meeting.

If anyone knows of any important issues we should discuss at a meeting,
please reply to this message and/or add the topic to the proposed agenda
at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20111212 . If any proposed
agenda items are received, the meeting will be back on, and I'll send
out an updated announcement. Otherwise, everyone can do something more
important!

Remember, there are many tasks still pending from the Fedora 16 QA
Retrospective:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_16_QA_Retrospective#Recommendations

so if you're looking for something to do, look there! :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey