[Test-Announce] 2012-08-06 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Aug 6 07:45:51 UTC 2012

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2012-08-06
# Time: 15:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

So it's meeting time tomorrow; it's a vacation day in Canada and it's
also Pride weekend in Vancouver, so I will be nursing a hangover in a
noodle restaurant somewhere. But by all means, don't let that stop
anyone else from meeting if they feel like it! If you do, please use
#fedora-meeting and meetbot as usual, and we can clean up minutes and
the Wiki page afterwards. Or if no-one feels like a meeting, that works
too.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey