[Test-Announce] Fedora 19 QA Retrospective is up for your feedback now!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jun 27 23:44:41 UTC 2013

Hey, folks. So I've belatedly put the F19 QA Retrospective page up here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_19_QA_Retrospective

For the newer folks or those older folks who've forgotten, the
Retrospective page aims to gather feedback on the test/validation
process as we go through it. It's a place to note things that are
working well and things that are working not so well. The idea is that
once the release is done, we can go through it and come up with some
action items to improve things ahead of the next cycle.

It's really meant to be up throughout the cycle so when we notice
something good, or a problem, we can throw a note in there immediately
so it's not lost, but I forgot to create it earlier: my apologies.
Please, if you have any feedback on how the Fedora 19 validation cycle
went, do add it to the page! In a week or two I'll go through the
feedback and try to convert it into action we can take prior to Fedora
20 Alpha.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey