[Test-Announce] Taskotron Staging Has Been Deployed

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Fri Jul 18 23:50:21 UTC 2014

This has been a long time coming but after running on smaller systems
for the last couple months to make sure that all the parts are running
smoothly, Taskotron is now running in staging:

https://taskotron.stg.fedoraproject.org/

What does this mean? It means that we are almost ready to turn on the
production Taskotron system and turn off AutoQA. The staging
environment will be used to test the code in a production-ish
environment so that we aren't testing new configuration or
features in production and is one of the last steps before we
can truly say that Taskotron is running in Fedora.

We're planning to deploy the production systems sometime next week
so if you are responsible for a package and follow the results from
AutoQA, please take a look at the Taskotron output for your packages
and let us know if there are any discrepancies that we may have missed
in our testing. If you're a tester (or anyone else), feel free to look
through the results and let us know if you see anything that doesn't
seem right.

Task results can be found at:
https://taskotron.stg.fedoraproject.org/resultsdb/jobs

Simulated bodhi comments from the running tasks can be found at:
https://taskotron.stg.fedoraproject.org/fakefedorainfra/boji/comments/0

Please report any issues found to:
https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/

While replacing AutoQA is a significant milestone, Taskotron is far
from complete. Keep an eye out for blog posts and mailing list threads
about the next steps for Taskotron once the production system is up and
running. If you have any questions, come find one of us in #fedora-qa,
qa-devel@ or continue a thread here.

Tim