[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2015-06-08 Fedora QA Meeting

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Sat Jun 6 00:39:23 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Roshi and I talked about it today over IRC and neither of us sees
anything that needs to be covered this week - no followup items and
nothing of significant note on test@ over the last week.

The council report will also be on Monday (roshi is covering that) and
that was the only somewhat undecided thing from the last QA meeting.

If anyone can think of something worth holding the meeting to discuss,
place (15:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting). If there are no replies, consider
the meeting canceled.

Tim