Flash plugin for mozilla

Christopher A. Williams chrisw01 at privatei.com
Wed Oct 15 12:36:54 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 02:57, Pavel Rosenboim wrote:
> Mike Chambers wrote:
> > Has anyone been able to install and get flash to work with the mozilla
> > in Fedora test 3?  I downloaded and isntalled it from macromedia's web
> > site but the plugin isn't showing up in Help/About plugins menu.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> Same here. Tried to copy files to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins and to
> /usr/lib/mozilla-1.4.1/plugins, but plugin is not recognized.

I have Flash, Adobe Acrobat reader and Acrobat Reader plugin rpms I kept
around. They installed just fine. I just don't remember where I got the
Acrobat rpms from.

The flash plugin is available via apt from http://rpm.livna.org - that's
where I fot it from at least.

The Acrobat files are:

acroread-5.06-4.i386.rpm
acroread-plugin-5.06-4.i386.rpm

I did not find these on RPMfind.net, and I know 5.08 is the latest
available linux version. Ideas?

Cheers,

Chris

--
"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,