F13-BetaRC5 Installer and keyboard mapping bug

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Fri Apr 9 05:07:53 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 22:50 +0300, Petri Laine wrote:

> > Can you please file bugs, if they're not filed already, so we can get
> > this fixed and documented?
> > --
>
> There is that earlier F13 Alpha stage bug #571900 "Keyboard mapping
> not correct (USA instead of Belgium)" and I added a comment there.

I tested both Belgian(Be-latin1) and Finnish as keyboard when graphical
installing F13-beta-rc5 DVD but didn't reproduce your problem. First
boot, LUKS partition passphrase, console and GDM login are all correct
keyboard. Can you try f13-beta-rc5 isos to see if it still happens? If
yes, can you provide the detailed steps in bug#571900?

Many thanks,
Hurry

--
Contacts