preupgrade to f13-beta

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 02:20:50 UTC 2010

I can't seem to preupgrade to f13-beta.  Is this just a mirror problem
and waiting a while longer will fix it or is preupgrade not supposed to
work before the final release?  I've tried "yum clean all" and it still
comes up with this error.

    # preupgrade
    /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/yum/__init__.py:215: UserWarning: Use .preconf instead of passing args to _getConfig
      warnings.warn('Use .preconf instead of passing args to _getConfig')
    Loaded plugins: blacklist, fastestmirror, presto, refresh-packagekit, whiteout
    Detected in-progress upgrade to Rawhide
    Clearing data from upgrade to Rawhide
    preupgrade (baseurl)
      url: http://fake.url/preupgrade
      now: http://fake.url/preupgrade
    Determining fastest mirrors
     * fedora: mirror.stanford.edu
     * updates: mirrors.kernel.org
    preupgrade (mirrorlist)
      url: http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=rawhide&arch=$basearch
      now: http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=rawhide&arch=x86_64
    Checking for new repos for mirrors
    unknown metadata being downloaded: repomd9pHc7btmp.xml
    [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
    [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
    #

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
If the airwaves belong to the public why does the public only get 3