Fedora 13 Xfce Spin Test Day! - 2010-04-30

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 27 18:37:36 UTC 2010

Hello Fedora Testers!
    Its about that time again and I'm hoping to have a lot of fun
testing and tracking down bugs! If everyone would please mark this
coming Friday April 30, 2010 on your respective calendars as Fedora 13
Xfce Spin Test Day, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

There are some changes from last release that have happened and these
changes are documented on the Test Day wiki page and those of us in
the Xfce SIG as well as the Fedora QA group members would like to
thank everyone for your time and we hope you have fun testing and
hacking on the Xfce Spin!

Information about the test day:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/XFCE_Test_Day:F13_20100430

Many thanks!