F-13 Pre-RC Acceptance Test Run Recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Apr 27 21:30:48 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 16:05 -0400, James Laska wrote:

> = Summary =
>
>       * Automated rawhide acceptance tests (RATS) -- FAIL
>       * Details available at
>         https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_13_Pre-RC_Acceptance_Test_1
>
> = Bugs Encountered =
>
>       * 586258 - gnome-settings-daemon-2.30.1-1 fails to upgrade
>       * 586046 - install exited abnormally [1/1] -- ValueError: Invalid
>         flag provided. (resolved in latest nightly)

Should we have a provision to re-run the acceptance testing if the
initial run fails, after the issue which caused the initial failure is
fixed? The current procedure would seem to allow us to catch one, and
only one, failure-causing bug: if there's another one behind it in the
install process, we won't catch that.