QA:Testcase_Mediakit_ISO_Size for Netinst

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 12 04:14:13 UTC 2010

James Laska <jlaska <at> redhat.com> writes:

> I believe the {netinst,boot}.iso are intended to fit on a 700M cdr.

I edited

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Mediakit_ISO_Size

to indicate that netinst should be CD-sized.  I'd like to delete the examples,
which all use "ls -sh", due to the possibility for confusion between IEC values
(which are displayed by default) and SI values (which require the --si option).
 The upper size limits are already given as exact numbers of bytes, so people
can just use "ls -l" (which is easier to remember and not subject to
rounding/truncation errors).  Is this okay?