[Test-Announce] Fedora 14 Alpha RC3 Available Now!

Masami Ichikawa masami256 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 12:19:15 UTC 2010

on 08/12/2010 04:00 AM, Vaclav Misek wrote:
>  On 08/11/2010 06:49 AM, Andre Robatino wrote:
> RC3 is definitely much better. Systemd problems were fixed and firstboot
> is run on my kvm virtual machine.
> I can't see any apparent problems during DVD install and first run.
I could install F14 by Live CD and DVD on kvm by virt-manager. I didn't see any critical problems during install and first run.
However, there are bit difference that I can see. That is when I login to F14 which was installed by DVD iso, eth0 isn't acitve. so I need to activate it but the other F14 which was installed by Live CD system doesn't have same issue.

Cheers,
--
Masami