[Test-Announce] Call for testing: F14 Alpha RC3/RC4 with Radeon graphics adapters

Patrick Lists fedora-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 12 22:12:22 UTC 2010

On 08/12/2010 10:43 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-08-12 at 22:35 +0200, François Cami wrote:
>
>> OK here on RV410 (Radeon X700 Pro, R400 family), using KMS.
>> I will be testing older cards (Radeon 7500, FireGL 8800) as time permits.
>
> Thanks, Francois! Jerome mentioned he has a reproducer now, a specific
> monitor, but the testing is still useful to help us figure out how wide
> the impact of this is.

Also tested a box with a Gigabyte X58 board and an ATI HD 5970 PCI-E
card and when X starts the screen goes black then I see a popup from the
monitor that no signal was detected. Then nothing. The screen stays
black and the led on the monitor goes orange which is basically saying
it's got nothing to do. The monitor is an Iiyama Prolite B2409 HDS
connected via a DVI cable.

Regards,
Patrick