Introduction

Andy Lawrence dr.diesel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 21:37:11 UTC 2010

Hello!

Long time lurker, Fedora user since Core 1 or 2, can't remember for sure!
 Proud to say I have no Windows PCs on my property, nor will I allow any!
 My entire Family uses Fedora including my 6 and 8 year old, and have been
for years.

Most of my experience is as a 'power user'.  I can custom install, build
kernels, provide BTs with gdb, setup httpd/NFS/samba etc.  My C programming
is limited but I'm quite good with gambas (ex VB Software Engineer).  I
don't have any experience as a package maintainer, but I'd love to learn.

By day I'm a Controls Engineer for Duke Energy in Indiana.  My hobbies
include my family, diesel engines, Fedora, computers etc.

Please feel free to contact me via any method below.

Thanks
Andy

Email/GTalk: Dr.Diesel at gmail.com
Fedora Project Username: drdiesel
WA9SDJ: Usually Parked on K9IAQ (146.685Mhz)

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org