[Fedora QA] #116: Clarify https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Mediakit_FileConflicts to say that explicit Conflicts: are acceptable

Fedora QA trac at fedorahosted.org
Thu Aug 19 09:42:01 UTC 2010

#116: Clarify https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Mediakit_FileConflicts
to say that explicit Conflicts: are acceptable
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  adamwill  |       Owner:  rhe
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  reopened
 Component:  Wiki      |     Version:
Resolution:            |    Keywords:
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Comment (by kparal):

 Replying to [comment:15 adamwill]:
 > I'm fine with continuing to test for all conflicts if you think that's
 easier, and we can evaluate whether they're actually release blockers on a
 case-by-case basis. But we should adjust the criterion.

 Alright, if we do it like this, then the proposed criterion change is
 fine. We will also need to revert the test case description to the
 previous version.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/116#comment:17>
Fedora QA <http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa>