Where is runlevel 5?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:11:45 UTC 2010

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:47:17 -0500
Adam Miller wrote:

> Those of us on this mailing list spend time testing
> Fedora and we should provide *constructive* feedback

I thought the suggestion earlier in this thread to provide
a single place where "heads up" documentation about things
users are going to be forced to change was constructive. I'd
like to see it as the very first chunk of text in the
release notes. And complaints from alpha testers about
undocumented surprises are a good way to find the list of
things that belong in that "heads up" section.