Where is runlevel 5?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 22:39:52 UTC 2010

 On 08/29/2010 02:04 AM, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> It helps immensly if you are in a position to distinguish between
> "real" info, a pure voodoo magic which once gave an impression that
> it worked, accidental and/or intentional workarounds for bugs which
> will be gone in some future version - maybe, misfeatures and etc.,
> etc...
>
> I try to document encountered problems in bugzilla.

In this case, the problems were already documented in bugzilla and the
solutions to the problems were also available there. It just requires
someone to take the next step and put up the info in a more accessible
way for other testers. Again,  the time required to do that is pretty
small (maybe as small as ten minutes) and I do hope more testers take
that initiative.

Rahul