[Test-Announce] Bugzappers meeting slot 2010-08-31

Mark West westybsa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 07:17:56 UTC 2010

  Hi

My name is mark west and I sent a introductory email requesting to
become part of the Bugzappers team. I would really like to get involved
but I would definitely need some mentoring, is their someone who could
point me in the right direction. I am a quick learn and am confident in
my Fedora Redhat abilities.

Please feel free to contact me at any of the following contact information
Skype: westybsa
IRC: westybsa
Email: westybsa at gmail.com
Phone: 9075297051