Volunteer for Test Lead of Fedora 13 Alpha Candidate installation test

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Tue Feb 9 09:36:55 UTC 2010

Greetings,

This is Hurry from Fedora QA group. Probably you have known that we hold
installation validation tests for every pre-releases[1]. In Fedora 13,
these test events targeting on release criteria will be continued
according to the time schedule[2]. We appreciate everyone's participation
on reporting installer bugs over the past releases.:)

Does anyone want to take a closer step to the installation
test, that is, is anyone interested in holding Alpha RC installation test
(Thu 2010-02-18)? It is a valuable and exciting experience for managing
a test event and I'm sure you will have fun from it.

If you wanna have a try, a detailed SOP page[3] can give you the
guidance or just discuss with me(rhe #fedora-qa UTC+8) whenever you see
me. Alpha TC Test Page[4] is an example for creating test results page
regarding to F13 install template[5].

Welcome anybody to manage this event. Please email me if you are interested
or have any concern.

Many Thanks,
Hurry

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Installation_validation_testing