Bugzapper introduction

Sreejith Gopinath sreejith.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:38:51 UTC 2010

Hello Bugzappers,

My name is Sreejith, a graduate student in the US, and am very interested in
working with operating systems and other system software. I haven't had much
of a chance to work on big projects, though.

I have been using and familiarizing myself with Fedora over the last few
years, and I am truly amazed at the work done by the volunteer community. In
addition to giving back to the community as well as add to my own skills, I
have joined the Fedora community. I wish to learn more on how various
activities are carried on, and I think Bugzappers would be a good place to
start.

I have been reading up on the wiki over the last few hours and have started
getting a feel of how this group works. I will learn more as the days go by,
and any help from seniors would be welcome!!

Hoping to have a wonderful time at Bugzappers!!

Cheers,
Sreejith

PS: I apologize for the blank e-mail sent out a few minutes earlier- that
was an unintentional click!!