Introduction

Robert Murphy robbymurphy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 04:36:40 UTC 2010

Hi all,

My name is Robert Murphy. I'm a 24 year old cs grad student with a main
research interest in operating systems concepts.  I've been using various
distros for over 10 years now and have a firm grasp on Linux.  I'm a. NET
programmer by trade (I'll take what I can get to pay the bills at 24 yrs
old).

After a few years of district hopping I've finally settled in to fedora on
my desktops and redhat on my servers, and I'm looking forward to giving back
to the fedora community in the form of bug fixing and triaging. I have a
particular interest in python programming.

Ciao

Irc: bertmurphy
Identi.ca: robbymurphy

sent via droid