2010-02-18 Color management test day recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 20:07:21 UTC 2010

Here's a quick recap of yesterday's color management Test Day:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2010-02-18_Color_management

we didn't have a huge turnout, but those who did come helped us resolve
several problems in gnome-color-manager. With the fixes introduced by
Richard throughout the day, all testers reported success in using the
application to import and apply color profiles. Unfortunately no testers
had the extra hardware and/or accessories needed to test generation of
accurate profiles for monitors, webcams and scanners, but we tested
these features as far as possible without them.

Thanks to all those who came out to test, and to Richard for being
present and fixing problems throughout the event!