F14 already...

Adam Pribyl pribyl at lowlevel.cz
Sun Feb 28 08:29:01 UTC 2010

Yesterdays update of my test machine brought it to Fedora 14, but I would
rather follow the F13 line. I understand the No_Frozen_Rawhide effort, but
did I miss the branch point to follow F13 instead moving further
with rawhide?

BTW: Is it not too soon to call it Fedora 14? Would it not be better to
use at least in /etc/issue something like Rawhide or Fedora 13.90? I know
of a newbie users reporting me problems with Fedora in past - they enabled
the rawhide repo and were happily using Fedora <stable>+1. Now I can
imagine users comming and reporting even Fedora <stable>+2 issues, while
even <stable>+1 is not released.

Adam Pribyl