lxde live iso

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:27:32 UTC 2010

Greetings All:

Can someone help me???

I have a certain problem, and I am not sure how to solve it???

   I installed a live iso from the lxde-i386-20100110-16.iso...  I would
   like to be able to download and install everything that I would need
   for gnome on my system!

   Also when you get the login prompt: after typing your username, you
   could select which desktops environment  that you wanted to choose from the
   bottom statusbar!  I do not know which packages it is out that handles
   this...

   I also can't get firefox to work here either...  It will open, but
then it gets locked!

   Sincerely yours,
   Rob G. Healey