New gnome-shell git snapshot in rawhide

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 13 02:36:38 UTC 2010

For all those following gnome-shell, I've built a new git snapshot and
it should be in rawhide now. Just thought I'd throw this out to the
test list for anyone who might be interested and might want to help by
offering up feedback and bug reports upstream. I'll also be working
towards pushing a weekly git snapshot of gnome-shell into rawhide and
the latest milestone release is what will (most likely) end up in the
Fedora 13 final repo for a sense of stability, but help getting
towards that milestone release I'm sure would be appreciated from
upstream.

Thanks for reading my ramblings,
-AdamM

--