Freezing at login

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at alice.it
Tue Jan 19 00:18:42 UTC 2010

Michael Breuer ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on
19/01/2010 01:10:
> On 1/18/2010 7:00 PM, antonio montagnani wrote:
>> Greg ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 19/01/2010 00:56:

>>> have you tried blacklisting the Opensource nvidia driver an then
>>> removing it an then rebooting? does that help, see this thread.
>>> http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=235793 , im assuming you
>>> have a nvidia chipset?
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Regards Greg*
>>>

>> no Nvidia, it is a Intel chip
>>

> Just for fun, try switching to kde - or even xdm just to rule out
> gnome/gdm. Also, have you checked your log files (Xorg, gdm, system, etc.)?

before going to sleep, one last question: how do I switch to kde?? Test
will continue tomorrow morning. Good night

--
Antonio

Prima di stampare pensa all'ambiente
Think about environment before printing

Skype: antoniomontag
SIP:antoniomontag at ekiga.net
Alice 20 Mega
VoIP: 0296118784
Mail by Thunderbird 3.0 - Websurfing by Firefox 3.0
Linux Fedora 12 Constantine on Casa
Linux user number 362582

http://www.campingmonterosa.com
http://www.studiodacolpaloschi.it