Latest upgrades

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:34:46 UTC 2010

2010/1/22 Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com>:
> After last updates, now my system boots fine...
> The only (!!) problem is that I can't use any item in Resources menu,
> i.e. if I click on Home folder I get the message that position cannot
> be opened file:///home/antonio, no application is registered to manage
> this file.
> If I open a terminal, nautilus tells there is no application.
> On the desktop, I miss the icon for Home  Computer and Tray.
>
> What is the component to be filed against???
>
> --
> Antonio Montagnani
> Skype : antoniomontag
> SIP: antoniomontag at ekiga.net

problem has been solved for resoorce menus not working, nautilus had
been dis-installed (my fault), so I had to re-install again.

Missing icons on the desktop reappeared after dis-installation of
gstreamer-plugins-bad and gstreamer-plugins-ugly, and re-installation.
I don't know if these components are to be blamed (I had the same
problem in F12).

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag