Out for the weekend

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 1 15:33:45 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hey, folks. Today is Canada Day and I'm taking tomorrow off, so I'll be
> out (pretty much) from now till Monday. I'll check in periodically for
> anything important. Please carry on with proventesters testing and
> mentoring! (jlaska and maxamillion, could you sort out some sort of
> protocol for doing the 'approval of proventesters FAS group' step? Right
> now, you're the only two who can do that.)
> --
> Adam Williamson
> Fedora QA Community Monkey
> IRC: adamw | Fedora Talk: adamwill AT fedoraproject DOT org
> http://www.happyassassin.net

Oh wow, we sure are the only two who can .... I'll be sure to follow
up on that and try to get some stuff sorted out. I'm also going to be
grabbing a couple of the mentor requests today as well as getting some
work done on the critpath updates that are awaiting some karma in
bodhi.

Have a good weekend! See you around the net on Monday.

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com