Broken dependencies with Fedora 13 + updates-testing - 2010-07-02

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 01:29:02 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 12:50:23PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
>On Fri, 2010-07-02 at 10:03 +0000, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>> The results in this summary consider Test Updates!
>>
>> Summary of broken packages (by src.rpm name):
>
>>     tasks
>
>>     tasks-0.16-2.fc12.x86_64  requires  libedataserver-1.2.so.11()(64bit)
>
>Just to note that the maintainer did actually submit an update for this,
>but it doesn't seem to have been pushed yet, for no apparent reason.
>I've asked releng about this.

Reason:  I started the push last Friday.  If failed, for the same reason it
failed Thursday, which is due to a bug in bodhi that allows obsoleted critpath
updates to get pushed to stable.  I told the bodhi owner about it.  Then, I
left for the weekend due to the major holiday in the United States.

Is that apparent enough for you?

josh