64bit flash

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 16:29:24 UTC 2010

Good morning!

It looks like I sparked a very big topic here...

I agree with so many of you out there that are upset or mad that there is
not 64bit version of flash!  I would love to see something, anything, come
down from Adobe regarding this issue!

I also hate the idea of having to install 65 packages from i386 land just to
get and use Flaqsh.  I know that some of you have stated that it is no big
deal to install them, but I do not want to have to install so many packages
that are already on my system in x86_64  format!

If Adobe is re-working the entoire flash-plugin, then at least in the
interim, release a noarch release until you are ready to release an alpha
release...

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey