test Digest, Vol 77, Issue 32

Bob Lightfoot boblfoot at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 19:35:55 UTC 2010

Adam and Community ;
     Just a comment about your latest request.  I usually run yum update
--enable-repo=updates-testing and then fedora-easy-karma to see what
packages had updates which need feedback, skipping them the first time.
Adding a karma of 0 and a comment of "not tested" prevents packages I
don't plan to test for whatever reason {familiarity, etc} from showing
up again when I run future fedora-easy-karma commands.  It can become a
real hassle skipping 4 or 5 packages {some of them Crit-Path} just to
find the two or three you want to add karma on but can't recall their
full and proper name so you're lazy and letting f-e-k do the work.  I
hope I'm making my concept/point clearly enough.  We need some means
within f-e-k for a tester to flag a package as skip presenting this to
me. Right now the 0 karma and "not tested" comment does this.  And I'd
prefer the tracking of what I want skipped be done for me, not that I
ahve to  maintain a list.  Don't want much do I :)

Sincerely,
Bob Lightfoot