New BugZapper Introduction: okaiji

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jul 20 17:02:02 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-20 at 16:22 +0000, phil.fedoraproj at okaiji.oib.com wrote:
>  Dear Bugzappers
> okaiji
>
> IRC: okaiji
>
> My experience with Fedora, is pretty new, and I would like to work on
> triaging.
>
> I was on ubuntu for a couple of months, and throwing caution to the
> wind, now I am on Fedora!
> My day job is a personal assistant, based in Singapore. Using vista on
> my corporate workstation.
>
> Update: Triaging wasn't so hard after all, thanks bugzappers!

Hi, okaiji. I hope you don't mind, but since you're very new to Fedora,
do you think you could spend a bit more time getting used to the
distribution and the Fedora community before we take you on as an
official Bugzapper? We're very grateful that you're enthusiastic about
volunteering, we'd just like to make sure you have a bit more experience
so you won't have any trouble triaging. If you could just follow the
list for a few weeks, come to meetings if you're free, and join in with
some of the things that get posted on the list asking for help, that'll
certainly get you up to speed quickly and then we'll be able to bring
you in to the Bugzappers. Thanks a lot!