L10N QA Template for F14

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Fri Jul 23 07:18:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-22 at 16:32 -0300, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> Em Qua, 2010-07-21 às 09:34 +1000, noriko escreveu:
> > James Laska さんは書きました:
> > >
> > > The tool is not packaged or available in fedora infrastructure.  I think
> > > it would be a worthwhile experiment to get familiar with the tool and
> > > it's workflows.
> >
> > Yes, it is not available in fedora infra. I think same with James. But
> > also I am wondering how many translators would be able to get familiar
> > with the tool without deployment...
>
> Meanwhile we discuss the adoption and testing of this new tool, I have
> updated the L10N QA Template for Fedora 14 [1]. Old packages like
> hwbrowser were removed and others like audit-viewer, kexec-tools,
> liveusb-creator and preupgrade included.
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_14_l10n_Results_Template

Hi Igor,

The template looks quite good, and I did some minor changes on it, hope
it's helpful. I found out that the tests in your template are to test
packages on desktop, so I'm curious about the language/keyboard tests in
anaconda during installation of images(such as boot.iso, DVD, or CD). I
had a talk with noriko earlier, she told me that the translation of
built images will be due before 2010-08-23, therefore the test of this
part is planed to happen between 08-23 and 08-31[1].

So will there also be a similar test template and test results page for
tracking the tests of translation and keyboard in anaconda?

Thanks,
Hurry

[1]
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-trans-tasks.html