New BugZapper Introduction

Prabhash Rajarathne rprabhash at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 04:34:55 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have contributing
with Fedora since 2008.

I'm Currently Supporting to Fedora Sinhala Localizing Team. This helps
improve Sri Lankan Computer Literacy as well as speed up the Spread
Fedora.

I got a Golden chance to Training School teachers in Central Province.
So I decide to introduce them about Fedora and FOSS. so I'v Trained
more than 100 Teachers how to use Fedora. and now they are training
there students. actually now we have a massive School Fedora user
network.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Prabhash Rajarathne, I'm 21 years old and live at Kandy Sri
Lanka. My first contact with Linux was approximately 6 years ago then
I used Ubuntu in early 2008 I start using Fedora as my Operating
System

So, thanks a lot for giving me this opportunity.

I'm sending my contacts fell free if anyone want to contact me.

if Someone can approve my Fedora Bugs Group (fedorabugs) Group request
it is much grateful.(wen approving if more info needed please contact
me)

Thanking you

Bye

-------------------------

Contacts
Mobile : +94-77-6432490
IRC: Prabhash AT irc.freenode.net
gtalk: rprabhash

--
*Prabhash Rajarathne  || ප්‍රභාෂ් රාජරත්න *
*Mobile :* +94 77 643 2490 * | E-Mail *rprabhash at gmail.com
*සිංහල බොලොග් අඩවිය  :* http://rprabhash.blogspot.com
*English Blog  Site     : *http://rprabhash.wordpress.com

[image: Google] <http://www.google.com/profiles/rprabhash>[image: