New BugZapper Introduction

Manuel Ricardo manuelrrojas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:38:28 UTC 2010

Hi tean!!!

I am Manuel Rojas, and  is nice stay at this group.

I have 2 or 3 years working with Fedora, and a lot more of time working with
Red Hat :P.

Now i am a tech provider at my work. it includes IT adquisition , and so
much Linux implemention's.

"So, let me introduce myself."

"My name is Manuel Ricardo, I'm 28 years old and live at Bogotá Colombia. "

"So, thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project!!!."

"At my signature I'm sending my contacts fell free if anyone want to
contact me."

i am not sure of my nick at irc but it maybe will be manu3Lr!c4rd0

Manuel Ricardo Rojas Salazar
Ing. Sistemas y Computación
Universidad Pedagógica y Tecnológica de Colombia - UPTC
Linux User # 361523
Red Hat Certified Engineer #805009608742284
Red Hat Certified Technician # 605008630719879