Fedora 14 Schedule

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Jun 11 23:11:54 UTC 2010

I have created a detailed schedule for the QA team for Fedora 14 based
on the tasks from Fedora 13.  The contents of this schedule will also
drive the weekly schedule reminders this list gets about testing tasks.
  At one point there was discussion about adding specific test days to
the schedule.  I'm glad to help with that too. Please let me know if
there are any changes, additions, or deletions.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-quality-tasks.html

I have also added in some additional blocker bug tasks that I plan to
assist with that I will explain at a later date.

John