Is there an issue with F13 test pushes?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Mar 31 16:17:55 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 12:00 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:

> (Btw, there isn't an easy way to do a full testing push, with only one or two
> packages for stable.  At best, one could push updates of a certain type to
> stable, like bugfix/security, and all of Testing would get pushed, however doing
> that would also likely push things to stable that Jesse doesn't want at the
> moment.)

There is that, plus doing a full -testing push would likely untag some
things where are /going/ to stable, but haven't gone yet, making them
disappear for a while.  I decided it was best to slow things down a bit
during the RC phase to control what builds go where.  We have a go/nogo
vote today to see how we stand with the RCs and what that'll mean to the
schedule.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!