New BugZapper Introduction

Aamu Uninen aamuuninen at gmx.de
Tue May 18 19:34:03 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would like to join the Fedora BugZappers Team. I have been using
various Linux Distributions (mainly Debian, Ubuntu and Fedora) for
several years now and feel it is time to give something back to the
community.
I am a 21 year old British national living in Germany, I study MEMS
(Micro Electro Mechanical Systems).

My Nickname on IRC is aamuuninen, feel free to contact me. As I was only
on the other side of Bug reporting so far, I would appreciate if someone
where willing to answer a few of the questions I will probably have at
first ;-)

Regards

Aamu Uninen
PGP: DF439D8C