2010-05-24 - Fedora QA - No IRC meeting

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon May 24 12:21:42 UTC 2010

Greetings folks,

Instead of our regular IRC meeting, I'd like to propose checking in on the mailing list instead.  Using notes from our last meeting [1], the current topics on the radar are listed below.  Please feel free to adjust as desired.

1) Package Update Acceptance Test Plan
 * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Package_Update_Acceptance_Test_Plan

2) Common_F13_Bugs - ~15 bugs that need to be reviewed+documented on the Common_F13_Bugs wiki
 * List of candidates - http://tinyurl.com/365p28n
 * How to contribute - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F13_bugs#My_bug_is_not_listed

3) AutoQA Updates
 * autoqa-0.3.3-1 expected soon, includes:
   > https://fedorahosted.org/autoqa/ticket/130 - results now include link to autotest server logs
 * package sanity test - kparal?
 * initscripts - jskladan?
 * depcheck - wwoods?

4) Fedora 13 QA retrospective
 * Still open for business, please record your ideas for improvement, or even comments on what worked well
 * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_QA_Retrospective

5) Proventesters
 * Bodhi will be changed to use 'proventesters' group membership for critical path updates (https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/424)
 * Next steps ... get https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/JoinProvenTesters:Draft out of draft
   + draft test guidelines for proventesters (something to explain why they are needed), including how to prioritize update testing
   + draft guidance for mentor responsibilities (manage proventesters requests, keeping documentation up to date)

6) Open discussion - <your topic here>

Thanks,
James

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20100517