2010-05-24 - Fedora QA - No IRC meeting

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon May 24 16:57:46 UTC 2010

----- "James Laska" <jlaska at redhat.com> wrote:

> 1) Package Update Acceptance Test Plan
>  *
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Package_Update_Acceptance_Test_Plan

I have added description pages for most of the test cases, so
developers will have an idea what the test is about and why
for example it is crashing for their package. Some tests are
not implemented yet, so their description pages will come
in time.

> 3) AutoQA Updates
>  * package sanity test - kparal?

I don't remember what I announced last time:), but the script
and wrapper are working for the most basic cases and they are
available in the pst branch in autoqa git. Now I'll be working
on leveraging libvirt power for sandboxing these tests if
possible.