Incorrect grub entry inserted by Preupgrade

Hassan Ibraheem hasan.ibraheem at gmail.com
Thu May 27 14:37:40 UTC 2010

Hi,
I've just upgraded to Fedora 13 from 12 using preupgrade-cli, my /boot is
too small unfortunately, so install.img wasn't downloaded.
When I rebooted anaconda complained that it couldn't read the kickstart
file, that's when I looked at the grub entry inserted by preupgrade:

title Upgrade to Fedora 13 (Goddard)
kernel /upgrade/vmlinuz preupgrade repo=hd::/var/cache/yum/preupgrade
ks=hd:UUID=*-*-*-*-*:/upgrade/ks.cfgstage2=
http://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/fedora/linux/releases/13/Fedora/i386/os/images/install.img
 initrd /upgrade/initrd.img

for some reason, the space between "ks.cfg" and "stage2" was omitted.

I've added the space manually, and successfully upgraded.

Should I report that against preupgrade (or maybe grubby)? It looks like a
minor issue, and I can't try to reproduce it now that I've already upgraded.

--
Hassan Ibraheem